Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_24iatr3vcsibgvei95hp6sl8t4, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in /home/allonlin/public_html/latestcontents.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-spamshield/wp-spamshield.php on line 173
Web |

Web

SEO Training Course Free Online

seo-training-banner

    Advanced SEO Powerful Step by Step Training Basically, SEO is about changing the HTML code as well as the structure of the website in such a way that the search engine robot (SE robot is explained in the following topic) reads the webpage and understand that the page contains valuable information and content related to the keywords. Before we start ...

Read More »

Sitemaps, XML & Robots.txt Sitemap : How to Create and Add

Sitemaps XML

Sitemaps  As the name suggests, it is the map of our website. It is a page or pages that contain a list of and link to all other documents on our website. Theoretically it is designed to give our visitors a quick way to find out what they are looking for on our website without browsing entire content. Importance of ...

Read More »

SEO Tutorial – Complete Off Page Optimization Tutorial

Off-Page-optimization

Off Page Optimization Tutorial   Even though we say, on-page is 25 % and off-page is 75% of SEO, but both the factors have to be given equal importance otherwise we will not achieve the complete optimization and the results also will be temporary rather than permanent. Generally off-page SEO is done for two reasons, firstly to increase the number ...

Read More »

Social Media Optimization (SMO)

Social Media Optimization (SMO)

What is Social Media Optimization? : Social websites like facebook, twitter, orkut, hi5 etc are becoming more and more popular day-by-day.  These websites can be of great use to increase the traffic on our webpages. First thing to concentrate on SMO is to try and increase our network of relevant people by sensing them invitations and socializing with them through comments ...

Read More »

Traffic Building Strategies You Need to Know

Traffic Building Strategies 2014

  Targeted Organic Website Traffic Increase Visitors Increase Rank Increase Value Now let us discuss various strategies we can use for bringing in relevant niche traffic to our webpages, • Social Bookmarking : We all bookmark our favorite web pages or some important links which we want to again refer in future by using the option of bookmark on the menu bar ...

Read More »

Build Quality Backlinks For Your Website

How to Build Quality Backlinks For Your Website

Now let us discuss the strategies which we can use for link building or to  Build Quality Backlinks For Your Website: • Link Submissions : Link submission refers to submitting the url of the web page to other websites, through which we can get the backlinks. Here we will first discuss about link submissions to search engines. Submitting to Google: Google’s web submission ...

Read More »

Quality Link Building Strategies 2014

seo-link-building

 What is Link Building? Effective Strategies & Tips Link Building Strategies  Now let us discuss the strategies which we can use for link building: • Link Submissions : Link submission refers to submitting the url of the web page to other websites, through which we can get the backlinks. Here we will first discuss about link submissions to search engines. Submitting to Google: Google’s ...

Read More »

SEO Tutorial – Complete On Page Optimization Tutorial

on-page-optimization

On Page Optimization Here the actual optimization of webpage will take place.Speaking of optimizing a webpage, it has two factors namely, On-page and Off-page. On-Page optimization contributes 25% in optimizing of webpage and remaining 75% depends on the off-page optimization efforts. But, unless we do not concentrate and work hard on this 25 %, the later 75% will be of ...

Read More »

Tips for Optimizing Layout of your Pages

Tips for Optimizing Page Layouts of your Pages

  Optimizing Layout of your Pages Misusing of tables may result in the code-to-content ratio increasing. Simplify your webpage code to gain fast loading by using CSS. Locate the DIV block displaying your text content at very beginning of your webpage code so that search engine crawlers can see them first. Table structure is often an obstacle to search engine ...

Read More »

Images for Optimizing a Web Page

Images for Optimizing a Web Page

Image Optimization Tips – Image SEO Yes, images are also very helpful tool in optimizing a webpage. Images have certain properties such as image name, folder name containing the images and certain attributes like the alternate text attribute (alt) and the title attribute which can be used for optimizing the webpage. Let us discuss all the above properties now, •   ...

Read More »
watch free movies online
css.php

© Copyrights 2014. All rights are reserved www.latestcontents.com