Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_47dqu2le0n85gps0ea3520ppi6, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in /home/allonlin/public_html/latestcontents.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-spamshield/wp-spamshield.php on line 173
SEO Tutorial – Complete On Page Optimization Tutorial |

SEO Tutorial – Complete On Page Optimization Tutorial

on-page-optimization

on-page-optimization

On Page Optimization

Here the actual optimization of webpage will take place.Speaking of optimizing a webpage, it has two factors namely, On-page and Off-page.

On-Page optimization contributes 25% in optimizing of webpage and remaining 75% depends on the off-page optimization efforts. But, unless we do not concentrate and work hard on this 25 %, the later 75% will be of no use.
So, lets get started with the on-page optimization,

Keyword Research

Selection of Domain Name and URL

Content – Heart of SEO

Code-to-Content Ratio

Title Tags

Meta Tags 

Anchor Tags 

Heading tags and Bold tag

Images

Optimizing Layout of your Pages

 

Check Also

How to Earn Money Online By Article Writing

How to Earn Money Online by Top 10 Article Writing Sites?

If you are a good author, you can earn money by composing articles for individuals with ...

watch free movies online
css.php

© Copyrights 2014. All rights are reserved www.latestcontents.com


Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_47dqu2le0n85gps0ea3520ppi6, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0