2nd Year English Notes Very Easy and Simple: Important Synonyms to Get Through /Pass Annual Exams ( Guess)
1. Each star makes its voyage in complete loneliness.
(a) Journey (b) Restlesness (c) Address (d) Satisfaction
2. The universe earth gave birth to life.
(a) Produce (b) Get (c) Achieve (d) Acquire
3. It is important to remember the rarity of the event which produced our planetary system.
(a) Certainity (b) Conviction (c) Infrequency (d) Danger
4. We are more critical than our forefathers.
(a) Superstitious (b) Credulous (c) Illogical (d) Logical
5. In the past water was used sparingly.
(a) Carefully (b) Lavishly (c) Luxuriantly (d) In plenty
6. Thrifty housewives preserved food in the past.
(a) Frugal (b) Careless (c) Idle (d) Sluggish
7. Many students have the native ability to pass the examination.
(a) Of the city (b) Inborn (c) Ready made (d) Appreciable
8. The boy himself can eradicate his nervous habits.
(a) Compose (b) Hate (c) Praise (d) End
9. The boy must cultivate a poise that smothers the fidgets.
(a) Depreciate (b) Enjoy (c) Strangle (d) Foster
10. Now the babies are born in hospitals and there is little likelihood of getting any disease.
(a) Possibility (b) Impossibility (c) Doubt (d) Susceptibility