HISTORY OF C LANGUAGE:
- C language combines some features of Assembly language and some features of High Level Language.
- C language was developed in early 1970s by Dennis Ritchie at Bell Laboratories.
- Designed for UNIX Operating Systems but very widely use now a day.
- In 1980s American National Standards Institute (ANSI) introduced the standard version of “C” called ANSI C.
- Use to write all type of programs such as Control Hardware Processes Word-processing Programs Spreadsheet Programs Educational Programs Games