- All Computers will be attached with a long cable called a Bus or Trunk or Back bone cable.
- Multi-Point Communication.
- No security of data.
- Not recommended for large or sensitive networks.
- T-Connectors and Terminators are used.
- It uses Carrier Sense Multiple Access (CSMA) technology for data transmission.
- o Least amount of Cabling of any topology.
- o Suitable for small network
- o Adding additional nodes is easy
- o If main Cable breaks, then whole Network will goes down.
- o If any link goes down, then network will goes down.
- o Only one medium for Data Transmission so Transmission Speed is very slow.
- o Terminators are requires at the both ends.