For solving problems:1.Simply read the problem and try to understand it.
2. Try to solve it, might be in a wrong Way.
3. Follow 5 Steps in solving problems.
5 Steps in solving problems1. Understand (the theory behind the problem)
2. Write down the Data
3. System of Units should be same in the data
4. From the data look for) Appropriate formula
5. Calculations after putting values in the formula
If you are good in all the above 5 steps, then you can solve major Physics problems in F.Sc. Text Books.
To solve circuit problems:1. Draw the circuit diagram.
2. Select loops such that each resistance included at least once.
3. Assume a current in each loop having same sense for all.
4. Write loop equations.
5. Solve for unknown quantities.