- Spreadsheet is a grid of rows and columns which is used to enter numbers and text.
- It is very powerful tool normally used for calculation.
- (e.g.) Ms-Excel
INTERFACE OF SPREADSHEET:
Interface means Layout / Shape.
- Title Bar Tool Bar Menu Bar
- Formula Bar
- Horizontal Scroll Bar
- Vertical Scroll Bar
- Columns Rows
- Sheet Tabs Cell
- Status Bar
FEATURES OF SPREADSHEET:
Main features are
- Formulas and Functions Charts
- Print Area Formatting Validation Subtotals Filter
- Goal Seek
- Excel is very important tool of Microsoft office.
- Excel is used to Create Huge tables.
- Key Features of Excel are
- o Presents the data into tabular form o Can apply Formula and Functions
- o Can Insert Charts and Graphs according to our requirement (e.g) Ms-Excel
INTERFACE OF MICROSOFT EXCEL:
Interface means Layout / Shape. How Program Looks Like?
|Horizontal Scroll Bar||Status Bar|
|Vertical Scroll Bar|
Book, Worksheet, Cells: