What is Folder?
- Folder is the collection of Files.
- Color of Folder’s icon is Yellow, but we can change its icon.
- Two Folders can’t contain same name at same location.
- Folder names should be meaningful.
- User can’t write in Folder.
What is File?
- User will write some data in Files.
- File is a single thing.
- File’s icon is same as the program icon in which it will made.
- Two Files of same program can’t contain same name at same location.
- Files names should be meaningful.
File Name Conventions:
- Name can be 255 Character long.
- Name can include spaces and periods.
- Characters that can’t include are
- * | < > ? / \ “ :
- File Extensions:
- Extension is used after Filename to identify the file.
- Some common extensions are
- .Ppt (etc)
- Network of Networks is called an Internet.
- Seed of Internet were planted in 1969.
- Very huge medium for communication.
- Designed for Defense Purpose but now a day it is used for Business, Communication, Study, etc.
- Very popular among all categories of Users.
- 100 Million Users around the world used Internet today.
- “Host” is just like network server, providing services to other computers that connect to it.
- Due to Internet World becomes a Global Village.
Emails (Electronic Mails):