You can enter the required URL into address bar of the browser or you can access a web page by clicking on link.
- Every page on a web site has many links which are connected with specified pages or topics.
- If you want to return previous page just click on “Back” button.
- After you have used a link, it changes color.
It takes you back to the very first page of site.
Back and Forward Buttons:
“Back” displays the last viewed page and “Forward” displays the next page.
“Refresh” button send a request to the ISP server for required link.
“Stop” Button aborts the current transfer of information from the ISP to your computer.
SEARCHING THE INTERNET:
- There are millions of sites on the web, so it’s very difficult to find your required site.
- Search Engines are designed to help the users to find their required site or topics.
- You just enter word related to your required stuff and click on button labeled “Search”, “Go Get It” or “Seek”.
- Popular search engines are Alta Vista
- Google (etc.)